Saturday, February 13, 2010

Can Use Wireless Mouse With Different Adapter My Computer Finds Different Devices When I Use Different USB Ports. How Do I Fix It?

My computer finds different devices when I use different USB ports. How do I fix it? - can use wireless mouse with different adapter

When I connect my Netgear MA111 wireless adapter for each of my 4 USB ports, I reinstalled. I have also configure my Internet connection to operate separately for each port. In the Device Manager shows "Netgear MA111" if I did not sign me first on the point of contact. It shows "Netgear MA111 # 2" when I use the second port, and # 3 and # 4 others in the 2nd

Why not find a device? How do I solve this problem?

I have this problem with this device from Netgear. I connected with a MP3 player, keyboard, mouse and printer. They work together on each port after installing the first time.

1 comments:

JohnS said...

The pilot also serves as a USB hub, USB hub (root). Each USB port is a tube (logical channels) that are constantly analyzed for changes added (such as a new device or deleted) deal ... The disadvantage is that each tube is unique and no two pipes can shares the same address ....

Just as each tube is unique and will move a USB device, causing visible from one port to another operating system on a new device, and this can not be changed because, as the standard - USB was written. ...

Hope this helps ...

Post a Comment