Friday, December 11, 2009

Can You Buy Gold Desert Eagle Airsoft Guns The Baby" Desert Eagle Pistol (MR9400RB) Is Good?

The Baby" Desert Eagle pistol (MR9400RB) is good? - can you buy gold desert eagle airsoft guns

OK, I want a different weapon, I think, is buying on the "Baby Desert Eagle pistol (MR9400RB), but the thing online, I've seen, and I tried all the stores of weapons and never find me well here's my questions:

This weapon is good?

Does the company have a good reputation?

Is it good to take up arms for their defense?

What is it? Have (I a Beretta 84FS Cheetah Nickel, compares the size or bigger?)

Here are the links to "Baby Desert Eagle pistol (MR9400RB)

http://www.galleryofguns.com/gunlocator/gunsearch/Product.asp?item_num=MR9400RB&other_page=true

And here's the link to the arms that have:

http://www.beretta.com/index.aspx?m=74&idc=2&ids=23

PS I would like this weapon because it is up to the end of it can be adjusted, and have not seen another company do.

I want to finish the Titanium "Gold"!

Please help me here! let me know your experience with this weapon.

alsoHow is it back with him?

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment