Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Rutgers Econ Should I Keep This Law And Economics Course? Difficult? Communication Major At Rutgers?

Should I keep this Law and Economics course? Difficult? Communication major at Rutgers? - rutgers econ

I specialize in communication and possibly a double major in economics, or are they only in my minor. Econ need a certain level of course and thought, the Law and Econ (395) sounded good. But, said in the class where the teacher program, that if you do not receive more than 60% over the medium term the price should be deleted because you do not. None of my other teachers have actually said that, as I am concerned that the field is super difficult. He said to read ~ 500 pages / case, and only 2 studies. Am I in my head, or as any other course?

0 comments:

Post a Comment