Saturday, December 26, 2009

Sample Graduation Thank You Notes Problem With Graduation Project?

Problem with graduation project? - sample graduation thank you notes

Hello everyone, I am currently a high EE and I have a few problems in completing my thesis. I hope that I get here for help.

Background:
Basically, my project with the name of the intelligent wheelchair. There are many components, but now I have measured the face of the part on the use of ultrasonic sensors around the wheelchair around obstacles too. I use the chip, the PIC18F452 microcontroller and the debugger, MPLAB IDE v8.30. We also use Bluetooth technology to communicate between the transmitter and receiver.

Problem:
I'm currently with some problems and hindered my progress on this project.

1) I am communicating with Hyperterminal on my laptop, with the board. HyperTerminal can not get a signal sent by the microcontroller. But not, as I actually ensure a signal from the microcontroller HyperTerminal to make sure you always beautiful? Is it necessary, a program that not only the written? or is there something that Ito do?

2) If I managed to send a signal to the HyperTerminal to the microcontroller, where I can read the date of receipt of the MPLAB IDE? If there is no way to read, how can I know that it is working well?

Thank you for your help in advance. I would be delighted if someone is a sample program can send for me as a reference. Let me know if you rely more information about my project to help.

Cheers
NYK

0 comments:

Post a Comment