Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Finished Brazilian Wax Is The Brazilian Dream Of Becoming A Rich Nation Equivalent To The American Nightmare Of Loosing First Place ?

Is the Brazilian dream of becoming a rich nation equivalent to the american nightmare of loosing first place ? - finished brazilian wax

I say this because I realized that some Americans are involved in a youth with social problems increasingly, I think the bad times will soon be over and the U.S. is a superpower in the case of Brazil, because when I was a kid I heard that Brazil will be a great power, but it never happened, I must admit that the country's social, finally improved.

4 comments:

scaerdrys, JPA said...

I'm not saying that Brazil is an economic superpower, military, et al are. But the tourism industry are good, and has recently discovered an oil MotherLoad. Therefore, they are not too bad.
Peace

O'Ryan said...

Thank you for this information. This place is FUBAR and everyone is so open and politically correct, and not through brainwashing, there are no returns. I go to the next flight to Porto Alegre, as I've had enough of this place.

•♥♦♣♠• said...

Brazil is a great power lol ..

not hear any social problems here, only stupid people what the TV tells them to believe

Lisa said...

I do not know what they think of our president.

Post a Comment