Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Advanced Carpet Cleaning I Have A Gray Carpet That Needs Cleaning But I Really Cant Afford A Deep Cleaning Machine At This Time - Are T

I have a gray carpet that needs cleaning but i really cant afford a deep cleaning machine at this time - are t - advanced carpet cleaning

There are products on the market that actually works to lift dirt from the carpet was then dried and vacuuming, I need something, because my carpet is horrible and I'm with the company for the party. Thank you in advance.

5 comments:

stevetow... said...

Get a powder of dry cleaning as an outlet, spread with a brush and vacuum.

stevetow... said...

Get a powder of dry cleaning as an outlet, spread with a brush and vacuum.

Rebel said...

You could probably rent a at your local supermarket for about U.S. $ 20/25
Then there are many products that you can breathe and stop .. or spray paint can and brush in a bit.
They differ in price and effectiveness Tho ..

lisa m said...

My mother has a little dishwashing liquid presses (something like Dreft baby) and hot water and rub to do with the hand, then towel dry. I do not know or can shrink excessively wet and never dry. I have one of those little green machines Bissel was $ 40. Although meant for small areas or furniture, you can make your carpet with her only last for some time, but at least it would not be mitigated.

ACM said...

You have to buy another machine to deep clean the carpets. If you are in the U.S., you can buy at almost any grocery store and rent a carpet steamer. They work great and cost only about $ 20 per day plus the cost of detergent.

Post a Comment